Friday 8th February 2019
Centrica and Engie sign 950MW Moray PPAs Centrica and Engie have signed power purchase agreements for all of the electricity from the 950MW Moray East project in UK waters.
Centrica is set to purchase 76.7% of the power produced by Moray East, while Engie has signed a PPA for the remaining 23.3%. Engie also owns a 23.3% stake in the project, together with EDP Renewables (33.3%), Mitsubishi (16 ...
You need to be a subscriber to see more of this article